December 23, 2011

Michael Jordan vs. Black People

Michael Jordan is a basketball icon, a living legend to say, but are his shoes really that important?  Sneakerheads cherish and adore a great pair of Jays, especially the XI-Concords (my personal favorite).

My people... smh.
The re-re-re-release of them December 23,2011 proved yet again that black people don't know how to act. The saying that comes to mind is, "Country Lou, got something new, don't know what to do..." We have go to do better as a people.

I opted out on a pair mainly because I'll be 30 next year and my genetic encrypted codes prohibit me to anxiously wait in lines for sneakers. I drooled over them for 4 weeks and even convinced myself I NEEDED a pair of Concords, but now that today is here, I'd rather have something more dope.

What's more dope than the Concords? Answer: $180 sitting in my savings account. 


There is no denying how beautiful this sneaker is, but it truly does bring out the ugly.
Let's get it together ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment