September 10, 2012

My Wicked Twenties


Joined the Marine Corps.
Live in Japan for a year.
Went around the world twice.
Got Married.
Got Divorced.
San Diego was beautiful.
Fights. 
Shoot-Outs.
Got shot at.
Got beat up.
Got jacked.
Got robbed.
Got arrested.
Made some lifelong friends.
Started writing poetry.
Became a drunk
Got arrested.
Started Rock Bottom.
Became heartless.
Started Rapping.
Started grinding.
Got betrayed.
Became relentless.
Found passion.
Broke hearts.
Came to life.
Moved back home.
Gave life.
Took life away.
Lived my dreams.
Lived my nightmares.
Found God.
Lost religion.
Painted pictures.
Whispered poems in crowded rooms.
Fell in lust.
Fell in love.
Laughed.
Cried.
Contemplated Suicide.
Beat the gods.
Beat the devils.
Beat the odds.
Lost my mind.
Found my purpose.
Found The Force.
Found the source.
Became a man.
Found true love.
Became submissive.
Saved by grace.


Made it to age 30.



No comments:

Post a Comment