February 19, 2012

LITTLE BOY: OFF | GROWN MAN: ON

I been embracing this whole concept of getting older lately, and to be quite honest, its kind cool. I personally don't see myself as a style expert, nor do I have the devotion to tell other grown men how to dress, but I do get complimented on my attire quite often. to say the least, I just try to dress my age.

My girlfriend found this awesome men's camel blazer at the thrift store on her lunch break one afternoon last fall and I finally decided to free it out the closet. This is the outcome.










WHAT I GOT ON:
Jacket: Thrifted Teverton Camel Blazer: $8
Shirt: EXPRESS Extra Slim Fitted 1MX: $59.95
Tie: Thrifted Oscar De La Renta: $2
Pants: H&M Slim Fit: $15
Shoes: Johnston&Murphy Aldrich II Captoe: $275 (but I got em for $14 at the thrift sto')

No comments:

Post a Comment