February 08, 2012

How To Wash Your Face

So the other day I noticed I had a few gray hairs in my nostrils and couldn't believe my eyes. I am aging. Its a harsh reality to deal with, but I ain't trippin'. Just means I'm becoming a man, and as a man, its certain things I do:

I pay bills
I work
I take out the trash
I use my girlfriend's face soap.

Let's keep it real, I don't want to look like the world has got the best of me at 29. So what I dabble in her products. She uses that stuff to stay young looking for me, the least I can do is continue looking like the guy she saw when she met me a few years ago. Its nothing wrong with me using her exfoliation brush to loosen up any possible ingrown hairs in my beard, or applying some Apricot Scrub to get that gym sweat off my face... is it?


If it is a problem, so be it. All's I know is that stuff makes me feel clean. It's not like I'm sleeping in a face mask, I'm just trying to keep my hygiene up to par.

Fellas, don't be afraid to use that soap in that Desert Essence bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment