July 05, 2012

YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET A WOMAN

by Corey Black



Realistically, this doesn't apply to every man. There are however, a plethora of morbid individuals suffering from delusions of grandeur. This post is for them, and I strongly believe you know who you are. All these women are crazy, and can you blame them? They have to put up with guys like me and you . Let's take the focus off of them for a quick second and look at the root. You gotta get it together man. At the end of the day, there aren't that many excuses that we can give as to why we are the way we are. Simply put: YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET A WOMAN.

I've been seeing this way too much lately. You have no goals. You have no plans. You have no ambitions, yet you have the audacity to sell women dreams. I'm not sure if this classifies you as a womanizer or a pimp, but whatever you are, its a cancer to the general population. Men have a certain role that we are supposed to play in the community. Quite frankly, there are a lot of lame dudes lurking in the shadows of the good guys. We have a lot of work we need to do if we are going to restore the current condition of mankind. I'm not a relationship counselor nor do I have all the answers, but I'm just gonna express what I feel needs to happen. Our sistas may still throw shade, but at least let's make it somewhat harder for them to feel justified in doing so.

Stop stuntin' and frontin' so much. Nobody cares. These women do not care about what you have. All of those club pics, party pics, the party life, the celebrity status, the faux persona... it doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you attractive. Women ain't attracted to that fam. Stop imitating wanna-be wack rappers. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm ranting, but I'm getting passionate so let me refrain for going too emo on this post. Look, stop being so clueless. All it takes is for the right sitcom, movie, song, or video to come on at the right time and your entire thought process can change. Fortunately, reality loves to knock on the door and remind you that life is happening. The woman you're with doesn't have to look like she was just in a rap video or walking the red carpet. For the most part, a superficial bimbo isn't worth your time of day anyway. You gotta know how to play your cards. I'm not saying to run off and chase only Plain Janes, but c'mon man, be honest with yourself.

Maybe your mother didn't do something she was supposed to because she hated your father. Maybe your father didn't do sweet things for your moms in front of you on purpose. Maybe you don't like women. Whatever that case is, those are all excuses. Truth be told, if you wanted to treat her right, you would. That simple. Women know this. They may not have the slightest clue as to what they want or what makes them happy, but they do know what they don't like and what they can't stand. I know you probably think I'm coming down hard on you, but fam, I'm just trying to let you know straight up. There's a strong possibility that you need to work on yourself before you jump in a relationship and bring a perfectly stable woman down.

You aren't single because you haven't found the right woman, you're single because you're wack, and being in a relationship means you can no longer hide how wack you are. If this isn't the case, then I also understand that you probably just don't have time for a relationship right now. You are so focused on your career and whatever else you have going on that being involved with a woman at the stage just ain't for you. That's all love and I respect you for that, but do us a solid and leave these chicks alone. All you are doing is creating friction between the guys that are available and pursuing a compatible mate. You know that women want what they can't have and they love the challenge of trying to change a man, but step up to the plate and let em know from the jump that you really don't have time for her. Don't even tempt her with just being friends with benefits or a "buddy" because that's gonna confuse her when she starts talking to the guy that really is interested. In her mind she's thinking, "I'm not good enough for the guy I really want, so I'm not gonna settle for the guy that wants me..." and we are gonna look at her like she is crazy, but all the while, you were the maniac playing subliminal mind games. 


Get off your high horse. You aren't as desirable as you think you are. So what you copy and paste a few quotes and bible scriptures online every blue moon, that doesn't make you deep. You have to give yourself some more dimensions. Setting up thirst traps all day long on Twitter and Facebook doesn't give you personality. If need be, get  in touch with your feminine side my dude. Go to the library every now and then. Attend some events that aren't at a lounge, bar, or nightclub. For Christ's sake, read a book. Whatever you gotta do, just make sure you're doing it the right way.

I was told that I was going to lose all the women that you wanted before I found the woman I needed. I didn't know what that meant until it happened. Looking back, I was a complete scumbag, and did a whole lot of selfish things. For the most part, I'm just trying to drop you off a jewel and set you on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment