May 11, 2011

HOW TO LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

I wake up in the morning feeling so good about life. I have a few moments to myself and reflect about a few things I am grateful to have in my life. I been kinda going back and forth a few ideas for this song I've been wanting to record. I'm a bit geeked about actually writing, laying it down, and getting it out the way to make room for some more stuff.
Power To The People

Its a weird feeling having so many words, poems, and songs locked in your mind. I have to express myself through writing and art because if I don't, it will drive me crazy.

| Random Sidebar: The scene here in St. Louis is losing its flavor. I think its getting oversaturated with too much of the same stuff and not really progressing, but its getting there. I have hope. |


There's really not a lot of logic when it comes to art, and its hard to make sense out of my ideas until they flourish on a canvas. Sometimes, its so nice to be creative and artistic and get out your dreams.

 I really look forward to sharing it with people such as yourself, that take the time to visit this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment